Historic building sitting on Main Street in Oconto was built in 1882 by George Beyer as the International Order of Odd Fellows lodge. Reserve the historic presence with some TLC and this could be the perfect business location. Big parking lot in the back of the building. Being SOLD AS IS, with no representation or warranties. Both the 1104 and the 1106 address is the same building.